The following are business you can start with 200k in Nigeria but not limited to are;
1. Bedsheet/Bedding Manufacturing
Pay a visit to Lagos Island or Oshodi where they sell bulk materials, pick good designs, and I tell you, the guys who will sew them for you are just within the same market. You can begin with less than $100,000 and diligently grow your fund.
2. Shirt Manufacturing
A sweet side hustle. There are tailors in Lagos Island, or better yet, learn the skill. It will save you all the heartbreak imaginable. Taiwo Street in Lagos Island is where you should be. Materials ranging from 700-1,0 per yard, sewn for 1500/2k, sell for 5-7k.
3. Sales of men's underwear
Schedule a trip to Aba Market. The cost of production of boxers is N300. All you need to do is to package it in 3s and market these babies properly. Beg your friends on Twitter for RTs. We buy 3 boxers for 1500-2500, sell yours for 1200, and gradually grow.
Point-of-Sale and E-Commerce
You can get a POS machine from your bank and activate online banking. If you live in a place where banks are few and far between, you can handle e-payments for people and make your small change. I paid someone N200 to withdraw 10K in Ikorodu. The ATM queue was crazy.
5. Mobile and electronic accessories such as pouches, chargers, USB cables, HDMI cables, earphones and more can be sourced on Alibaba, Ali Express, Deal Extreme, etc. The more you buy, the lower the price. And they are light, so shipping won't be a burden. Sell it here or at Jumia and Co.
We all know this guy! We buy it every time. Bags of corn-Mile 12, Branded Nylon, Sugar, Salt, and Butter. The beauty of this is that, when properly made, its aroma will attract its customers. manual sealing machine-7/9k. The Popcorn Machine is 65k on Jumia. Popcorn can be served anywhere.
7.8. Football Team Sales and Customization
Supporters of football teams always want to show how much they're rooting for a team. @The_Ronke, please check with my sister.She'll show you how well you survived the business. She's cheerful enough to train you too.
Snail farming is number eight.
Snail farming is becoming increasingly popular in Nigeria due to its low startup costs, and if you market your products well, your business will thrive. This is a business you can start from your backyard. Keep in mind that snails take almost a year to mature, so patience is key!
9. reasonably used goods: items such as jeans, tops, t-shirts, and shoes that are in good condition.They could be sourced from Badagry or even Cotonou. 100k can't get you a bale, but you can select and mix them. Then wash and pack neatly. Selling is all it takes. You'll sell it and see your money multiply.
Some people find it hard to clean their apartments because they're busy from Monday to Friday; on Saturday they have an engagement; and on Sunday all they want to do is rest. Your tools won't cost you up to $30,000, and you can clean 6 apartments a weekend.
11.Home Cooking and Delivery
You can cook a variety of meals well and apply customer service. People will pay good money for your services. You can run this from home. @Soup_A_Market and @Marrgarritah are more than capable when it comes to training you on how to start up.
12 Digital Marketing
Effective marketing is dependent on a business's ability to effectively reach its teeming customers, and this is achieved by effective marketing. Get a used laptop and a smartphone. Temporarily, your smartphone can double as your hotspot Persistence and passion are key.
13. Cakes and Confectionery
This is one business that always comes to play. People celebrate, and bakers are always consulted. Please contact my boss here: @mycreamydelight Get the required skills, a decent oven, passion, and customer service! You'll grow! They are open to training too.
14. Aso-Oke Beading and Stoning. Aso-Oke Beading and stoning is another profitable business that can be started with just $100,000. You just have to learn how to bead and unlock your creative mind. Ask my friend, @wuragold2 Oke's Other Girl She stated this from the confines of her home in IB.
Bead Making 15
I'm not sure there's really much to say here. All you need is training, passion, creativity, unique designs and styles, and adequate marketing. You absolutely don't need 100K to start this.
16. Barber's Services at Home
This is another profitable small-scale business. The beautiful thing about this is that you bring your services to your clients for an extra token above and beyond the regular. The starting capital to get the equipment and, I'm sure you know, we have rechargeable clippers.